COMPLETE THESE SENTENCES.THE 30 SENTENCE MEME!Tag 3 people to do the meme when completed.

1. My ex is: Latest:NOBODY Oldest:NOBODY

2. I am listening to: piano song...(secret)

3. Maybe I should: seek Him 10 time more then before

4. I love: Everything

5. My best friends: W312,ITE bros and YZ BB MEl they all...

6. I don’t understand: why do people wanna harm each other for their own needs...cant they share?

7. I lose: focus easily.

8. People say: HEY!!! hahahahaha

9. The meaning of my screen name is: random.

10. Love is: Important to every1 and is a free gift...

11. Somewhere, someone: Thinking of it now...

12. I will always: enjoy to the max

13. Forever: In Him i have faith as faith = love...hmmm doing my best

14. I never want to: be unfaithful

15. My cell phone is: Beside me

16. When I wake in the morning: THANK GOD a NEW DAY!!!

17. I get annoyed at: everything when im very sleepy and tired...

18. Parties are: A great place to enjoy and fellowship

19. My dog is: On the way...back to my house...

20. Kisses are the worst when: u r being forced.

21. Today I am: tired,sleepy,injured.

22. Tonight I will: exercise,Pray and sleep

23. Tomorrow I will: Head to work and if can take a 1/2 day off to see doc...

24. I really want:to know many many things and Let Him be my Father,Guide,Best Friend and many many many more...

25. When I looked at myself in the mirror today I: just walk away

26. I will drive my car: real soon i guess

27. A word that rhymes with “PARK” is: ARK!!! Act of Random Kindness

28. Bright or Dark Room?: middle? have candle light dinner looking at stars etc...ROMANTIC!!!

29. If I’m alone in a room with two beds: i will join both beds together and sleep...WAHAHAHAHA

30. The last thing I said to someone was: BYE GUYS!!!!

now for 3 person..
1.Andy
2.Wen kai
3.mar!!!



ok blogging anyway been sleezy today nothing much and all...i really sometimes feel aimless aint know where to go...my friend(work place) told me bout the world and 1 of my school teacher, it really change my whole point of view make me keep wondering bout this and that i just cant help it...rather see a different side of view of my teacher, etc too many just feel so sad,uneasy,down and all now really things he said rather impacted my life. next was i keep asking God bout my ministry,Why recently a new guy came and my internet was given to him and i cant surf the net,Why must i see others eat good food and i cant esp when fasting and all...i really keep asking why this why that...and i realise all its bout is discipline,eg security gota stand straight,cant eat means cant,gotta focus etc all is bout staying on right track i keep having these excuses but are they being placed by God? went for Proj O aud and i kinda blame myself for not doing my best being overly too excited etc but during a short time i blame God why He didnt help me go into proj o i really wanna be in i hated Him for it but when i calm down i just say forget it no use brroding bout it and let it pass...anyway watch Ah wang the show today and really taught me something eg smiling to others, doing good to others and encouraging others wont make enemies but instead more friends people will be jealous of u but if u press on they will be your frenz in the end watching the show really makes me feel happy cos of ah wang being simple and all enjoy watching it...and too naruto, love is a powerful thing why? this kid was once small and had no parents half way through his childhood and cos of it his heart harden and he went onto to dark side, during a battle he turned himself into a puppet and b4 he died he said my heart is like my body hollow and empty no feelings at all...killing some1 close to me is like killing another person and nothing more.*dead* yeah things in my life now rather can see from wat i write...anyway kinda injured my back and hurts think gotta see doc tmr if its really painful think tmr if can get 1/2 day off or wat so ever then....yeah for now shall just get some rest etc...nights

changed12:03 AM,
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

AbOuT

Am Gone
Name: Rong
DOB: 23.1...
likes: sleep and dont wake up, design and dance, having fun chilling and lots more
hates: nothing
wishes to have/be: dance better, able to really plan bout wat am i gonna do and all , a better computer, a house of my own, and lots more

archives

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008

links

link1
link1
link1

taggie

credits

Found at: blogskins
Hosted by: blogger

original layout

A Dance In Blue by Araglas