![]() |
|||
|
I AM BEING TAGGED BY A VIP hahaaha ADRINA MEOW MEOW!!!! hahahaha so here goes Rules of the game: Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names. No tag backs! 1. I like to collect unique,funny and weird things in my room. 2. I wanna have a mini zoo in my house keeping animals like dog,cat,parrot,hamster,rabbit,fish,chin chilla,mouse?,if can i wanna keep a polar bear!!! cos i look like 1 thats why my frenz say. 3. tend to any how cook food example coca-cola bbq chicken? etc wahahaha 4.Tend to have a girly side too. 5.Love to eat funny food like fried meal worm, ball etc. 6.Sometimes do mumble to myself 7.Had a funny laughin tone 8.Thought of what if i married a girl from overseas what will happen.... 9.Tend to snore and drool when sleeping SOMETIMES!!!! 10.I enjoy choosing coloured drinks....example coke or sprite? watermellon,lychee,apple juice... now for 6 people 1hui fang!!! 2ANDY!!!!! 3YVETTE!!! 4MERILYN!!!! 5KEEFE!!!! 6WEN KAI!!!! wahahaha enjoy saboing people...sadded cannot return back a favor and ask adrina to do again...lol changed11:53 PM, 0 comments |
AbOuT Am Gone archives August 2006 links taggie
credits
Found at: blogskins original layout A Dance In Blue by Araglas |
||
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home