![]() |
|||
|
x.J.x 1. thanks for the presents.(: 2. lets have a dance competition. 3. black 4. you're always putting your friends first. 5. your shy smiles? 6. mouse!heh.xP 7. why did you suddenly start dancing? lol from charmaine lol....hahahaa why am i mouse !!!! hmmm black? wy not blue or white lol...hahhaha anyway thanks alot hahaha kinda funny and nice...lol yeah haha.... CHEERS!!! If you tag on my board, 1. I'll respond with something random about you. 2. I'll challenge you to try something. 3. I'll pick a colour that I associate with you. 4. I'll tell you something I like about you. 5. I'll tell you my first/clearest memory about you. 6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of. 7. I'll ask you something I've always wanted to ask you. 8. You must post this on yours. changed12:06 AM, 0 comments |
AbOuT Am Gone archives August 2006 links taggie
credits
Found at: blogskins original layout A Dance In Blue by Araglas |
||
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home